From a Munchkin’s autobiography to a book of Oz art, these are authors who tackle the facts. Oz Club President Jane Albright interviews five writers working in the non-fiction Oz genre.
- Betty Ann Bruno, The Munchkin Diary: My Personal Yellow Brick Road (2020)
- Brady Schwind, The Lost Art of Oz (TBD)
- Heather Greene, Lights, Camera, Witchcraft: A Critical History of Witches in American Film and Television (2021)
- Dina Schiff Massachi, “Somewhere on Top of a Mountain—a Real Journey to Oz” in the book Childhood Narratives and the Places They Inspire (eta 2021)
- Atticus Gannaway, The Men Behind the Curtain (TBD)